It is our desire that every family that would like to be part of The Trinity School is able to do so. We go to considerable efforts to find funding for families in need of assistance.
We have partnered with Independent School Management‘s FAST financial aid application software to help us to determine financial aid awards. There is a $45 application fee per family (not per child).
- We have a limited amount of financial aid and it is offered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Your application will be collected by Independent School Management and a suggested Financial Aid award amount will be recommended to our Financial Aid Committee (made of up members of the Board of Trinity on the Border).
- The Financial Aid Committee will review your application and the recommended award amount at one of its regularly scheduled meetings and then send you notification of the final decision.
- You will have 14 days after notification to confirm your acceptance of your award by paying the school registration fee(s) for your child(ren)
- If you do not pay the registration fee within 14 days of your award notification, please check back with us to confirm that the financial aid amount is still available
Click on the FAST image below to begin your application.
HERE is a link to their user guide. Typically you will need the following to complete your application:
• W-2 Wage and Tax statements • Most recent Federal 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ • Copies of all supporting tax schedules and documents • Year-end statement from your mortgage holder • Bank statements • Brokerage statements • Insurance costs for home, life, auto, and health • Utility information • Medical records and expenses • Retirement account information