Job: Kindergarten Teacher
The Trinity School is looking for a committed teacher to compliment our growing Christian School. A candidate must be eager to learn an holistic, classical form of Christian education based on the Charlotte Mason philosophy of education.
The Trinity School opened its doors for its first Kindergarten class in the Fall of 2017. Over the past two years we have developed into a phenomenal program that is offering a unique approach to Christian education that is both traditional and innovative.
- Willing to learn and practice the Charlotte Mason approach to education.
- Able to collaborate with our team as our program grows.
- Able to provide thoughtful, attentive, and compassionate instruction in the classroom while maintaining a high standard for order and structure.
- Past teaching experience is preferred, a teacher’s certificate is not required.
Hours and Compensation:
- Hours for Kindergarten Teacher will be from 8 am-3 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Teacher will participate in some training courses in August prior to the start of school.
- Pays $1000/mo
- Classes will contain only 8-10 students.
- We will provide lessons and planning time so little work will be required at home outside of school hours.
- Classes will have a teacher’s aid
We have a dynamic team and a growing program with engaged families. Our approach to education allows for a satisfying learning experience for both teacher and student.
Please complete this application.
After we review your application we will contact you about setting up a visit to our school followed by an interview.