Job: First Grade Teacher’s Aide
The Trinity School is looking for a committed teacher’s aide to compliment our growing Christian School. Our candidate must be eager to learn a holistic, classical from Christian education based on the Charlotte Mason method.
The Trinity School opened its doors for its first Kindergarten class in the Fall of 2017. Over the past year we have developed into a phenomenal program offering a unique approach to Christian education that is both traditional and innovative.
For the 2018-2019 School year we hope to expand our program to add a first grade program.
- Willing to learn and practice the Charlotte Mason approach to education.
- A collaborative spirit who enjoys working with our growing team.
- Ability to assist teacher with discipline, instruction and classroom preparation.
- Past experience is preferred, certification is not required.
- Hours for First Grade Teacher’s Aide will be from 8 am-2:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Teacher’s Aide will participate in some training courses in the spring and summer prior to the start of school. Travel will be required for this training.
- Classes will contain only 10-12 students.
We have a dynamic team and a growing program with engaged families. Our approach to education allows for a satisfying learning experience for both teacher and student.
Please complete this application.
After we review your application we will contact you about setting up a visit to our school followed by an interview.