Job: First Grade Teacher
The Trinity School is looking for a committed teacher to compliment our growing Christian School. Our candidate must be eager to learn a holistic, classical from Christian education based on the Charlotte Mason method.
The Trinity School opened its doors for its first Kindergarten class in the Fall of 2017. Over the past year we have developed into a phenomenal program that is offering a unique approach to Christian education that is both traditional and innovative. For the 2018-2019 School year we hope to expand our program to add a first grade program.
- Willing to learn and practice the Charlotte Mason approach to education.
- Able to collaborate with our team as our program grows.
- Able to provide thoughtful, attentive, and compassionate instruction in the classroom while maintaining a high standard for order and structure.
- Past teaching experience is preferred, a teacher’s certificate is not required.
Time and Compensation:
- Hours for the First Grade Teacher will be from 8 am-2:30 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Teacher will participate in some training courses in the spring and summer prior to the start of school. Some travel will be required for this training.
- Pays $1675/mo
- Classes will contain only 8-12 students.
- We will provide lesson plans so little work will be required at home outside of school hours.
- Classes will have a teacher’s aid
We have a dynamic team and a growing program with engaged families. Our approach to education allows for a satisfying learning experience for both teacher and student.
Please complete this application.
After we review your application we will contact you about setting up a visit to our school followed by an interview.