Job: Assistant Director
The Trinity School is looking for an assistant director to compliment the staff of our growing Christian School. Our candidate must be eager to learn a holistic, classical form Christian education based on the Charlotte Mason method and be ready to assist our current director in leadership and development.
The Trinity School opened its doors for its first Kindergarten class in the Fall of 2017. Over the past year, we have developed into a phenomenal program that is offering a unique approach to Christian education that is both traditional and innovative. For the 2018-2019 school year we hope to expand our program to add a first grade program.
- Eager to gain an in depth understanding of the Trinity School philosophy and be able to direct and train others in the same, providing oversight for teachers on the Charlotte Mason approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and staff.
- Assist in curriculum development
- Be a representative of The Trinity School in the community as well as assist with promotions and marketing.
- Work with our team in fund-raising.
- Help develop a bi-lingual program for 2019
- Serve as primary substitute teacher.
Time and Compensation:
Hours will be from 8 am-2:30 pm Monday-Friday.
We have a dynamic team and a growing program with engaged families. Our approach to education allows for a satisfying learning experience for both teacher and student.
Please complete this application. After we review your application we will contact you about setting up a visit to our school followed by an interview.